2 Tier Lockers Plastic
School, Office ,Factory & Gym Lockers For Clothes : Path Plastics Plastic Locker better than metal
2 Tier locker dimensions : W x D x H mm
310 x 380 x 1830 ( 1870 with adjustable feet) approx
Top : Flat top , top surface is flat
- What is a 2 Tier Locker usually made from?, metal or wood have been used for many years. Did you know that plastic can be a much better material in the long run?
- A wooden locker would not work in a humid environment and wooden lockers will be costly to repair.
- All changing rooms need plastic lockers so that people can keep their personal items safe. Do you want to have to replace old rusting 2 tier metal lockers too often which is affecting your bottom line.
- Our storage solution will look good for many years and save you money in the long term
- A 2 door freestanding Plastic Locker that is Rust Proof and extremely durable . Steel lockers need to be repaired and they dent.Our lockers are dent resistant, quiet in operation, easy to clean, hygienic and look great. They are made using the rotational molding process. Our wall thicknesses are much greater than other plastic products so this ensures our product is just as strong as metal or wooden lockers.
- Smooth & Hygienic – Each unit is made completely smooth on the inside so that it is difficult for dust to collect in small areas. As it is smooth their is no sharp edges that can cut you. The lockers can be easily washed with a soapy mild detergent. Metal lockers tend to rust when exposed to water and salty air.
- Our clients come from the meat processing ,poultry processing ,fish & seafood processing , food processing , pharmaceutical and other high hygiene industries
- We also supply schools, athletic facilities and gyms were strong lockers are required and a touch of individuality is needed.
- Each unit has a hanger rail at the top and bottom of the 2 separate compartments
- The doors are double walled so do not bend back like with 2 Tier Metal Lockers
- We use a stainless steel padlock eye that accepts standard padlocks
- The hinge rod is internal and is galvanized
- The doors open and close very quiet
- The material is manufactured from high-quality LLDPE ( linear low density polyethylene), this is a polymer or plastic that is approved by the FDA for use in food Processing and high hygiene environments
- The material is resistant to a number of acids and is alkali and corrosion proof , fully UV resistant from the sun , so that the plastic does not become brittle and break.
- Each unit is molded individually at Path Plastics for a smooth and seamless look.
- The doors can be made individually and if a door was vandalized you could easily replace it and not be afraid that the color of the plastic would be different shade as we only use high quality virgin material that is compound.
- Our wall thicknesses are consistent and the lockers are very aesthetically pleasing.
- Our standard colors for the plastic lockers are a grey body and blue doors but we have about twelve other standard colors that can be chosen
- Are you not tired of the same boring color options that are given in the locker storage market, well you will be pleasantly surprised with what we can offer.
- Our precision workers take the utmost care of your product and our process is very economical in terms of waste, so we use almost everything in the construction and have limited off cuts
- The plastic we use is recyclable and could be used again for other products. Also our products leave a small carbon foot print as they are made using local material suppliers. They are manufactured in our production facility in Cape Town, South Africa. We even have our own recycling plant that we use to create other non critical items . As we supply many users in the food industry we make sure to use virgin material for the lockers so that their is not contamination in the product.
- We found that our plastic lockers work well along the coast and many of our coastal clients are enjoying the benefits of non rust. The plastic does not need to be painted or coated. Steel Lockers require lots of maintenance
- The plastic is quite heat resistant so a small naked flame will not damage the material.
- The doors have louvers so their is adequate ventilation and any smells can be taken care of with a thorough wash.
- Our lockers are also comparatively lighter than their metal counter parts so it is easier to carry our units on-site. It also saves on transport cost due to the weight.