The professional looking, robust, ultra hygienic and solution to forever rusting and unsightly metal and wire cage lockers!
Sports Locker units sold separately and can be placed in a single row either installed against a solid wall or placed into a freestanding frame.
- EASY TO INSTALL – Units come fully assembled (mounting hardware not included)
- EASY TO CLEAN AND KEEP CLEAN – Simply clean with soap and water
- EASY TO MAINTAIN – There’s never a need to paint or rust proof, making them low maintenance
- DURABLE – Double wall constructed lockers are dent and corrosion resistant, unlike metal
- QUIET – No loud banging like with metal lockers
- COLOURS – A variety of colours available
The professional look
- Smooth & Hygienic – Each unit is moulded individually for a smooth, seamless look
- Professional looking
- Because they don't corrode, lockers maintain a clean, sanitary and attractive appearance
- Attractive – Lockers are available in a variety of stylish and custom colours
The efficient user
- Golf Clubs
- Gyms, Sports Centres
- Swimming Pools
- Mining Hostels
- School Hostels
- and you too.
Std Features Include:
- Grey / Blue colour
- One blank Stainless Steel ID plate
Manufactured from high quality LLDPE;
Approved by the FDA for use in Food Processing and High Hygiene environments;
Resistant to acid, alkali and corrosion;
Fully UV resistant;
Smooth surfaces prevent growth of bacteria and ensures supreme ease of cleaning.
Each unit is moulded individually for a smooth, seamless look.
- Strong and durable - double wall constructed lockers that are dent and corrosion resistant ,unlike metal;
- Easy to install
- Quiet - no loud banging, as with metal lockers
- Long lasting and easy to maintain - there's never a need to paint or rust proof, making them maintenance free
- Professional looking - because they don't corrode, lockers maintain a clean, sanitary and professional appearance;
- Attractive - lockers are available in stylish standard colours and can be manufactured to client's custom colour specifications;
- Standard lockers include:
- Grey / Blue colour
- One blank S/Steel (engravable) ID Plate
- Louvers / ventilation
- Also available in slanted-top format, to be used in the top row of lockers, - no flat surfaces where dust can gather, or which invariably serve as areas upon which to put (unauthorised) items